Friday, April 16, 2010

Moving week



All this week I have been moving flowers to and from my home. Some have gone to my Mom, Aunt and my neighbor. My Escape (the dirt mobile) has hauled the following: Coral


Bells,Ajuga,Lanium,Iris (Bearded & Siberian),Sedum,Columbines,Ferns,Hosta,Catmint,Grape Hycinth,Buckeye Tree, Bridal Wreath. I have also cut back my ornamental grasses this week. It has been a fun filled week with a little bit of work involved. Best way to spend 1 week of my vacation. This is picture of the Bridal Wreath. It is in the Spirea family. You see it along old home places.


2 comments:

  1. Great pic of the bridal wreath. Keep going--.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thats really cool!!! you can tell you really know your flowers...anytime you wanna bring any to my house your more than welcomed!!!! April

    ReplyDelete